EDUCATIONAL BICYCLE PARKS FOR SCHOOLS
Our traffic education park is a set of products designed for school kids to learn the Highway Code and practice pedestrian and cycling traffic rules. The product we offer is aimed at improving the safety of kids and teenagers on the roads through practical education.
A mobile bicycle park is very easy to install, dismantle and use. School kids often install it themselves. Depending on the size, the park can be set up by two people from 30 to 90 minutes.
- Educational product of 2019 for primary school kids.
- Quick and easy installation, dismantling and operation.
- Setting up the park takes from 30 to 90 minutes for 2 people.
- Representation of the real conditions found on the streets.
- Innovative power supply by internal batteries with a charger.
- Various configurations for for different available spaces.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Various price options.
- The product complies with all applicable safety standards.
- Road signs in accordance with the traffic regulations in your country.
- 24-month warranty.
Educational bicycle parks have been designed to represent the conditions on the streets and, thus, educate kids and teenagers how to behave safely in traffic areas. Traffic parks include:
- traffic signs,
- traffic lights and railway crossing lights with an innovative internal battery power supply (no need to connect the items to the mains)
- special anti-slip rubber mats which can be placed in any area to form bike routes, intersections, roundabouts with different areas or widths.
A great advantage of the educational traffic park is its resistance to weather conditions, which means that it can be used indoors (gymnasiums, halls) and outdoors (sports areas– e.g. Orliki football fields and areas with concrete, paved, asphalt and grassy surfaces). Additionally, next to the mobile traffic park you can arrange an optional obstacle course for bicycles, which is used to practice and improve cycling skills.